Adult Education Programme 2021
From August to November 2021 HCNZ presented the following Adult Education Programme via zoom. We look forward to bringing this back in 2022 with more exciting topics and speakers!
- Jewish Doctors & The Third Reich, presented by Dr Susi Williams
- Porajmos: Roma Genocide, presented by Dr Cliff Harvey, representative of the Aotearoa Roma community
- Psychology of Hate Speech, presented by Helene Ritchie
- Holocaust & Film, presented by Dr Giacomo Lichtner
- Seeking Refuge in Latin America, presented by Christina Chavarria, Programme Coordinator for USHMM
- Resistance to the Holocaust, presented by Kristopher Clancy, HCNZ Education Director.
- Intergenerational Trauma, presented by Wellington Second-Generation Survivor Dr Ann Beaglehole and Auckland Second-Generation Survivor Diana Wichtel.